Commercial Door Installers/Service Technicians
Candidates would preferably have:
- Experience in the construction or commercial door industry, but for the right individual training will be provided.
Candidates should have:
- A mechanical and aptitude
- Ability to work with a team or to work independently, given the situation
- Good communication skills
- A positive work ethic, a problem solving mentality and a 'can-do' attitude
- The ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Desire to offer excellent customer service on every job
Candidates must have:
- A clean driving record and be insurable on a commercial auto policy
- Legal authority to work in the U.S.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work on a ladder or in a man lift at varying heights
- Passable background check and drug screenings.
- (PTO) Vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Bonus offerings
- Opportunity for overtime pay
- Opportunity for growth
- Paid and on-going training